Last updated: Saturday, April 22, 2023
LAB90 LLC (“LAB90,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the lab90.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal information when you use our Service and your associated choices with that data.
For more information about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please visit the European Commission’s website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Service.
- To display personalized advertisements on our website
- To analyze user behavior and preferences for improving the user experience
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
2. Use of Data
LAB90 LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
3. Retention of Data
4. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
5. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LAB90 LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) resident, you have certain data protection rights. LAB90 LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit your personal data use.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and want it removed from our systems, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
8. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
10. Contact Us
By email: [email protected]
By mail: LAB90 LLC, 1445 Woodmont Ln NW #811, Atlanta, GA 30318, United States